1. Complete and Turn-in "Basics of Physics" notes to go on to next activity
2. Complete and Turn- in corrections for Ch8 Carbon Chemistry Test
3. Read pgs. 338 - 341 and complete Response pgs. 29 - 30 (Whole packet due next Friday, April 7th)
4. Introduction to Roller Coasters (Google Classroom): Explore websites on list
5. Use one of the following simulations: 1. Amusement Park Physics: Design a Roller Coaster - Make, test and redesign roller coasters with the interactive until you get 2 thumbs up for safety and fun. List at least 4 physics concepts that you needed to think about as you were designing.
2. Jason Digital Lab: same assignment above but just to make it to the end as a safe speed.
H.W. Reading Responses: Packet Due Friday, April 7th